FUENTEPARK is fully committed in the effort of making social development, involvement with the local community and environmental protection compatible, in order to provide future generations with a prosperous and sustainable environment.
To this end, it defines this policy as the basis of our activity.
• Continuous verification and adaptation of compliance with applicable environmental legislation and regulations, as well as other requirements to which the company subscribes.
• Rational use of resources by minimising the consumption of water, energy and paper; reducing waste production through recycling and re-use.
• Pollution prevention by continuous testing of the establishment's equipment by external companies.
• Waste produced will be minimised as much as possible through agreements with suppliers and subcontractors to manage the waste they produce.
• Train, communicate and educate workers in the Good Environmental Practices defined by FUENTEPARK.
• Develop and promote a true culture of sustainability, raising awareness among customers and collaborators, with the aim of creating a more responsible and supportive environment.
• Promote cultural values, heritage, local customs and traditions.
• Support the local community by purchasing from local suppliers whenever possible.